It is with great pleasure to announce our workshop for this upcoming Brookfield Retreat to be
Irish Crochet taught by June Wood
Irish crochet was the top choice as voted by you!
For those not doing the workshop we will also be providing supervised Torchon social lacemaking to revisit or hone your Torchon skills with John Lowther and Jan Manvell. So, without further ado, here are the details that will be required of and for you:
Materials needed for the workshop:
- 20 Crochet cotton
- Size 3 (1.25 mm) hook
- Accommodations and Meals: $210 per person
- Workshop cost: $50 per person
- Linen hire: $35 per person
For those not wanting to hire linens, please remember to bring a mattress protector, bottom and top sheet, blanket, and your own pillow. You may also consider a mattress protector with a sleeping bag and pillow.
- Friday 21 May 2021 at 2pm with finishing up time as 2pm on Sunday 23 May 2021.
- First meal being served Friday afternoon tea and final meal being Sunday lunch.
Due to finalisation of details with banking and Brookfield, payments must be finalised by the 31 March 2021 and no new bookings can be made after this date.
Happy lace making and I hope everyone looks forward to our annual retreat!