The Queensland Lace Guild will be holding the following events – as new details come to hand we will add them to this page.
General Meeting – Saturday 20 March 2021 in Maryborough with a Knitted Lace Workshop.
Brookfield Retreat – 21-23 May 2021 – Find out more
Annual General Meeting (AGM) – Saturday 10 July 2021 in Brisbane
- Saturday 13 March – Venetian Crochet Tutor with Lyle
- Saturday 10 April – Beading Pendant with Carolyn
- Saturday 8 May – Potential Open Day for QWSFA (if no Open Day, UFOs, PHDs, WIPs)
- Saturday 12 June – Needle Lace with Jan and Lyle
- Saturday 10 July – Annual General Meeting in Brisbane
- Saturday 14 August – Travel Pillow kit Demo with Alice
- Saturday 11 September – Estonian Knitted lace with Isabell
- Saturday 9 October- Tatting – to be announced
- Saturday 13 November – Bobbin Lace Angel with Alice
- Saturday 11 December – Christmas Breakup party
NOTE: these events may be may be subject to change.