Notice is hereby given that the General Meeting of the Australian Lace Guild Queensland Division Inc
will be held on Saturday 21 November 2020 at the Caloundra ARTS Centre, 5 North Street, Caloundra Qld 4551 commencing at 10am until 2pm.
- Meeting open
- Acceptance of no minutes from cancelled General Meeting of March 202 due to COVID restrictions
- Business Arising from Minutes
- General Business
- Next General Meeting
- Meeting Close
- 10am Meeting
- 11am Morning Tea
- 12pm Lunch
- 1pm Beading / Paper Craft
Everyone is welcome to participate in a workshop following lunch, which you will need to bring.
The Caloundra group will supply complimentary basic supplies for both workshops. Please bring any tools you might already have for beading and if you would like more expensive beads, they may be purchased on the day.
There will be a few options of what you can create. A paper craft workshop has also been organised. Some of our ‘Paper and Thread’ items we have made will be on display too.
And at the General Meeting, the hosts will have a second mini workshop on ‘Origami Like’ creations…easy though…only because we are still working on our paper and thread challenge!
There is a COVID plan in action at the Caloundra ARTS Centre which must be strictly adhered to. Please be aware of the plans in place:
- Seating arranged at a safe distance.
- Bring your own cup, eating utensils and food as there is to be no sharing of food. There will be some individually wrapped snacks available for morning tea. Coffee and tea will be available and while we have plenty of cups, members are encouraged to bring their own.
- Only two people can be in the kitchen at any time.
- There is to be no passing one another in the hallway on the way to the toilet.
- The floor has been marked to indicate direction of movement.
- Members will be asked to register on arrival.
- Hand wash provided on entry.